Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any given time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend or discontinue any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move or remove any content that is available on our site;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You agree not to use the service provided by Free-Business-Card-Templates.com to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in anyway;
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit its Contents for any commercial purposes or similar services provided by Free-Business-Card-Templates.com;
- transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our site;
- collect or store personal information about other end users;
- interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- engage in any illegal activities.
Contents on our site
All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, graphics, images, illustrations and templates are protected by our copyrights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part.
All downloadable contents from our website are solely for offline commercial or personal use.
You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Requests to remove certain content from our sites
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Free-Business-Card-Templates.com, please provide the following information to the Free-Business-Card-Templates.com designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- An e-mail address where Free-Business-Card-Templates.com can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Free-Business-Card-Templates.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Unauthorized access to our site is a breach of these Terms and a violation of the law. You agree not to access our site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Free-Business-Card-Templates.com for use in accessing our site. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
Use of our sites is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Free-Business-Card-Templates.com and all of our owners harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Free-Business-Card-Templates.com Party in connection with any claim, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, or trademark infringement arising out of:
- Your use of our sites;
- Your violation of these Terms; or
- Your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superceded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect.